Buying Rapamycin (siroboon a good brand?) online

Hi, i’m buying rapamycin and acarbose online (kachela medex)
the cheapest brand is siroboon, only $45 for 100 pills
the other brand zydus and rapacan is more expensive.
Anyone tried siroboon, whether it is good quality?

I would hold off on Kachhela. their prices are good unless the package is confiscated by Customs.

Hi, and welcome to the forums here.

We have test analysis on the Biocon and Zydus products and they both appear to be good (at least in this sample): Rapamycin / Sirolimus from India, Lab Test Report on Quality / Purity

But we have no quality information on Siroboon. I think they are a small company (much smaller than the billion dollar pharma companies Biocon and Zydus) - so just based on that fact I would tend to avoid the Siroboon product.

You can see this earlier poll on what users here are taking:

I went ahead and made my first purchase of Siroboon. Without lab analysis of both pill samples and blood levels, you can’t verify anything.

But Kachhela uses the same production facility as Ikon Remedies, which is an Indian pharmaceutical company providing hundreds of drugs. The purpose of the link below is just to show a drug list from Ikon.

1 Like

I think the easiest way to tell is order a small amount and then take a sirolimus blood test a couple hours after ingesting to determine blood levels and see if it’s the real deal…

…and then report back your findings here

1 Like

Wow. You got a good deal there. I also have a deal from

Name: Kachhela Medex Private Limited Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra, Number: +91-8048963432, Account: Anil Gangwani

And this is my quotation

SiroBoon 1 mg ( Sirolimus 1 mg ) Tablets company - Kachhela

100 pills $ 80 USD including shipping charges
200 pills $ 125 USD including shipping charges
300 pills $ 160 USD including shipping charges
500 pills $ 230 USD including shipping charges
1000 pills $ 410 USD including shipping charges

How did you do that? Hehe.

1 Like

I tested blood levels of SiroBoon from Kachhela. Just as good as anything else I’ve tested.

Note the following, however. I also bought generic/knock-off paxlovid from Kachhela. In general, I bite into pills to know what they taste like. It makes a simple taste test of later batches possible. Both nirmatrelvir and ritonavir (the real deal, paxlovid from Pfizer) taste very bitter, as many drugs do. I bit into the “paxlovid” that Kachela was selling (Primovir, by Astrica) and it tasted like starch. And it probably was starch. To be fair to Kachhela, they may not know the product they’re selling is fake.

2 Likes

I just received a package of 300 Rapacan from Kachhela today.

I have some Siroboon, but I’m suspicious of it. I tested level a couple hours after injesting, and it was far lower than after taking Rapacan. I need to get around to taking multiple tests, alternating both, see if the same thing happens.

1 Like

There are so many variables… what you’ve eaten that day, how much fat in the meals, any citrus fruits, … that can impact the dose / response curve. One test probably isn’t that conclusive unless you’re really controlling the other variables between the two tests and two drug company products.

2 Likes