Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

I think we just have to be patient and our shipment will arrive. It’s been my experience that with all my packages it has taken a good 15-20 days to get the shipment (from time it say’s processed). I’ve stopped tracking since all my packages (7-8 of them in last two years) have arrived with no problem. In couple occasions they were opened by customs but still were delivered just fine. I have stopped worrying and just wait till I see it delivered.

3 Likes

Acarbose and butter buds do not have the same effect. Butter buds are essentially butter.

If it gave you gas, it’s probably due to lactose intolerance!

1 Like

It was just a joke. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

My heart attack which, luckily was minor, felt like acid reflux.

3 Likes

My parents received their 300 tabs of Rapamycin from Jagdish Nikose. It was very fast. It took only 11 days to arrive. Quite satisfied.

4 Likes

A quick delivery from Jagdish also - about 12 days to the US. 300 Zydus pills, 10 boxes of Tretinoin, a box of Metformin.

I had it sent EMS speed post per usual. But this time I was required to sign for it with the postal carrier. Someone else posted having to sign also. Wondering if this is new? And also wondering if this expedites the delivery? I don’t mind signing.

2 Likes

My latest delivery is about to get to me from jagdish but has taken over a month. And I need to sign (which means I’ll have to go to post office to get it)

2 Likes

Yes, my parents had to sign for the package from Jagdish as well.

1 Like

Maybe a little paranoia from past experience Is involved. If someone signs for the shipment, then they can’t claim that they didn’t receive it.

3 Likes

My latest order update.
I ordered from Jagdish and it went well but slow….not his fault. He shipped EMS. I was able to follow the progress using tracking.

Ordered 10/26
Payment arrived 11/2
Product arrived at my house 11/29

It said signature required but USPS just put it on my mailbox without a signature.

Patience is required, and Jagdish can be trusted is the overall conclusion this is my second order via jagdish.

2 Likes

I don’t have requests for undelivered rapamune. This account joined, posted this and never logged in again.

I am selling more and more Rapamune with the time. The largest order was before a few days for 300 tabs plus 30 bonus.

I have at least 10 boxes in stock, you can order from here, I have some new peptides as well.

4 Likes

General question for everyone.

What shipping method or methods do you prefer? I have only had shipments by IndiaPost. Are there advantages of other shipment methods? Perhaps less likelihood of border interference? Do any of you have some wisdom to share?

Thanks.

1 Like

EMS in small packages with boring labeling seems to get through. 2 for 2 for me. Others have more experience.

2 Likes

I always use EMS Speed Post. That is the de facto standard for the suppliers I deal with.
I think it is part of IndaPost.

4 Likes

My last shipment stuck in customs since last Wednesday, bit worried not panicking yet.

2 Likes

EMS seems to have the best track record of not getting seized by customs. It’s what I’ve used, and it’s worked so far!

2 Likes

Yes - I’ve never had any issues. A 100% track record of success (fingers crossed that it keep the streak going).

4 Likes

8 days today and package still stuck in customs. Called USPS and after e torturous process LOL managed to talk to someone. They told me that they are experiencing longer delays in customs because of upcoming holidays. I’ll take that as there is still some hope, otherwise I would have thought it is probably going back to sender (usually it stays in customs 2-4 days).

2 Likes

Hello, first post…

I was able to purchase Rapa through Indiamart through the following companies:

Laxminarayn Pharma, ordered 10/21 & received 11/13. They accept Paypal which I used.
G.P. Pharma, ordered 10/29 & received 11/21. Used Wise for payment.
Kachhela, ordered 11/14 & received 12/2. Used Wise for payment.
Varun Medicals, ordered 11/14 & received 12/4. Used Wise for payment.

I ordered small sized quantities thinking that it would avoid customs from opening or confiscating the package. I was not 100% sure that all of the orders were going to get through, but they all did.

3 Likes

Does anyone know of a reliable Indian pharmacy that accepts PayPal as payment for goods? I don’t mind paying an extra fee for the convenience.