Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

2 Likes

On personā€™s review

2 Likes

Just out of curiosity, what was done for your gum pain? Doxycycline has been shown to help reduce inflammation in the gums at submicrobial dosages, e.g. 20 mg twice daily. And at higher dosages itā€™s also a superior antibiotic for gum infections.

Hi,

Anyone from Australia purchasing Rapamycin from overseas and importing from the recommended outlets in the thread?

Started a new order from Kachela. Good communication, getting 200 Biocon Rapacan for $170, including shipping. Using Wise for the wire. Will update with how shipping and receiving turns out.

1 Like

I did my first purchase from India. I used G P Pharma because I saw it recommended here. They were very prompt with their replies to my messages, and shipped very promptly, too. They sent the parcel on January 17 and I received it January 27. The total payment was $365 USD for 300 one mg tablets of Biocon Sirolimus; $1.22 per mg versus $4.17 per mg that I was paying before from an American source. The only complication I encountered was that for some reason my credit union refused to do an overseas bank transfer so I had to use wise dot com instead. That was another new experience for me.

4 Likes

This page is very long so perhaps I missed it. Anyone using Dr. Garcia to buy Rapamycin? He uses a compounding pharmacy in Florida and prescribes 3 or 6 mg per week. I just used him. Based upon this page I am sure my costs are not the best but he did seem to be legit. It was pretty easy and straight forward too.

1 Like

Thanks to this thread I just received a shipment of 200mg of Rapacan from RL Pharma/NIBA Healthcare (India) for a total cost of $211 (Rap + shipping + payment fees). Here are the details for those interested:

Quote ā€“ sent an email inquiry to Jagdish Nikose at rlhealthcare1928 at gmail dot com asking for a price on 200mg of generic rapamycin. He responded within 24 hours with a legitimate looking invoice pdf file with instructions on how to pay via Wise.

Payment ā€“ setup an account on Wise to make a credit card payment to Niba Healthcare, the setup was a little painstaking but gave me confidence that it was legitimate. Once I made payment I emailed Jagdish with the amount and payment number, and he shipped within several days when the payment cleared. When making the payment make sure you include the payment charges (you will see them on the Wise app).

Shipping ā€“ the thread here suggested to ship via EMS to avoid needing a prescription for deliverty, Jagdish provided a tracking number and I was able to follow it through the entire process. Shipped 12/27/22, entered customs 1/9/23, released by customs 1/30/23, in my mail box 2/1/23. The package was unopened by customs, shipping was to US west coast.

Very satisfied with the transaction and plan to reorder this Summer. Hope this information helps someone. I am 58 years old, taking rap for 2 years now, take 4mg per week with grapefruit juice one hour priorā€¦ rap is a difference maker in my quality of life and plan to keep taking it as long as possible.

5 Likes

I have sent an e-mail to Jagdish at the same gmail address but received a reply from someone else with general quotes but no invoice, and a note to wire the money. Any idea why I had such a different experience than you? That was in October. I have made so many failed attempts to purchase rapamycin from India. I do have a prescription though I donā€™t think that matters. Any help from anyone very much appreciated.

1 Like

As someone else has mentioned on the site, the experience dealing with these Indian pharmacies is more ā€œcraigslistā€ than amazon.com. Donā€™t expect an extremely professional experience. The quote by email is frequently what I get, but other people send a MSWord or Excel invoice. Just email back and say OK, please send invoice and payment instructions (if you are ok with the price).

You mentioned some failed attempts - where these with any of the vendors listed above, and can you please share the issues (if you havenā€™t already on the site).?

Thanks so much for your reply. I did just send another e-mail, saying that I was hoping for an invoice and payment instructions similar to the ones reported here. I honestly canā€™t say who all Iā€™ve had failed attempts with. Every time I make an effort, I get inundated by replies in both e-mail and whatsapp and become overwhelmed. It has seemed easier to just purchase at my local publix pharmacy and a coupon with my prescription for 30 (@ $106). I will report back on how my latest attempt goes. Thanks again.

1 Like

Oh - it sounds like youā€™ve been using Indiamart directly. I wouldnā€™t recommend that. Yes - you get spammed by all kinds of people. Just use the list above and you avoid that problem.

2 Likes

Yes, if you use Indiamart directly, you will get spammed. Send an email to Jagdish directly. I find him to be very prompt and professional. I have successfully ordered from him twice.

Here is his direct email address:
rlhealthcare1928@gmail.com

2 Likes

Received my order (200 Biocon Rapacan) from Kachela today. Under 2 weeks from order to receiving the package. Came in a well sealed package, wrapped on the outside and inside of the box. They also included a free strip of Siroboon rapamycin

2 Likes

Thank you. After several messages back and forth I just wired his bank funds. My bank doesnā€™t charge me for international wires so it seemed like a no-brainer. Iā€™m still nervous about having done everything properly.

1 Like

I know exactly how you feel! The first time I was very concerned and sent him many emails back and forth to check on the progress. In the end I received everything as promised. The second time I ordered, I didnā€™t worry at all. The first time is the hardest.

2 Likes

Well, I am already having trouble. I wired him the exact amount of the total on the invoice for the product + shipping. I queried him if his bank had a fee and his response made no sense, and he definitely did not give me a number that was a bank fee. Now he is telling me i havenā€™t paid the transaction fee (the number of which is unknown to me, despite asking). This is not striking me as a simple and honest transaction!

I have heard of that problem before. It is normal for banks on both ends to take a fee. When I wire funds, I usually get hit by 10 USD on the sending side and 45 USD on the receiving side. It pisses me off, but it is standard banking practice for wire transfers. I think the apps like Wise have fewer fees. I have a friend with an Indian bank account who transfers the money for me, and the fees are much lower.

1 Like

I just used wise.com to send $125 to India. It cost about $3.50 using a debit card as the source, and was converted to INR on the other end at a rate similar to that quoted on xe.com. Transfer took about two hours.

I sourced from a debit card, but you have other options, I think the transfer could have been even cheaper if bank-to-bank.

It takes some playing with the transfer to make sure you initially specify enough $ to cover the small fee, and net out to the amount you actually want to send.

2 Likes

I wired him direct from my bank and it still took 10 days for the money to get there. It makes no sense to me, but eventually it all worked.