Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

What shipping method did you use and how much did shipping cost? What did they write on the package?

It was never specified what the shipping costed.

This is what was written on the package:

Are you also based in Sweden?

2 Likes

Have spare rapamycin (US). If interested, dm me.

1 Like

USPS Tracking Humor: Sometimes I see a package go in circles by way of the USPS which usually delays delivery for 2 or 3 days. Here is my latest example. Notice it’s in Queens on Oct. 18 and it returns to Queens on Oct. 20. When this package is finally delivered that reference to a return to Queens will be neatly removed as if it never happened. Well, that’s usually the way things go when I see this type of routing. If you have an explanation, please tell me what it is.

USPS Tracking

1 Like

I had also bought Sirolimus 1mg it from Forveda Online Private Limited. Same experience as yours. Girish gave me regular updates of my parcel during transit.

I bought brand Rapacan. Is this 2mg brand also have good absorption?

I think all the tablets that are not compounded should be quite alright. Read this thread for mor info:

3 Likes

Another shout out for Kachhela Medex of India (sending meds to UK). My second order was placed 10 days ago and successfully delivered today. I paid using Wise.

You can get a quote by email to Anil Gangwani kmpl1015@gmail.com. He usually replies very promptly.

5 Likes

My Order at BG pharmaceuticals was a success. I ordered and paid Rapamune on 25th of September. It arrived well packed on 23rd of October in Austria. The answers of the seller on two e-mails were a bit “short tempered”, however effective. Shelf-life is 11/2025 and the Pfizer logo is already the new design. Overall, it seems this seller can indeed be recommended.

3 Likes

My last order was a little slower than I expected. I read those isolated stories of confiscated shipments and I get nervous

1 Like

Wanted to give a shout-out to Maulik at Vallabh Enterprise/Shreeji Impex.
Maulik’s WhatsApp is +91 99251 71777
Very responsive and seems to be fair price (same as what I’ve seen others quoted).
Purchased 300 1mg Biocon Sirolimus (Rapacan) and 100 5mg Minoxidil.
Cost $180 for the Sirolimus and $20 for the Minoxidil.
Used Stripe for payment ($25) and additional $25 for shipping (seems that maybe using Wise could have reduced some payment fees but was super easy so went ahead with Stripe)
Total $250
Arrived in a couple weeks!

2 Likes

Jagdish seems to be asleep lately. It took him 4 days to respond to my email for a quote. Needless to say i went with @anil from Kachhella, faster response time.

$250 for shipping? Typo?

Yes, $25. Thanks for catching!

Jagdish is a family man and sometimes takes a few days off. I have used many suppliers from India over the past two years for many different products. They all have been quite responsive MOST of the time.
Jagdish is the one overall that I have had the least problems with.

2 Likes

I’ve had good results with Varun Medicals, EMS shipping to the US, accepts Wise payment. I can’t compare to the other vendors listed, not having interacted with any of them.

We might have made him too much money with RAPA orders ( taking all these vacations) :joy:
He better know that when a man needs their RAPA there is no waiting.

My order arrived in full. Took about 3-4 weeks.

Welcome Healthcare offers free shipping and Wise fees on orders over 500 tablets of Rapamycin/Sirolimus to US addresses. They charge $100 USD for 100 tablets (1mg). They also offer to resend the shipment if by chance an order gets stopped by US Customs. If interested, you can email dipesh.chhajed@gmail.com.

2 Likes

Thanks for this guy.

Jagdish, maybe he’s had too many customers lately but dealing with him was like pulling teeth in getting him to reply

But I found this Maulik guy very upfront and professional and even answered some lingering questions I had

It is strange how different people have different experiences with the same vendors. In just the last 2 days I have had several back and forth messages with Jagdish about an order I was considering and eventually placed. I use WhatsApp. Jagdish is very prompt in my dealings. He is my go to for as long as he keeps up the good work.

3 Likes

I have been using Jagdish for two years and he has been reliable, albeit a bit slow at times. I am trying “@anil from Kachhella, faster response time”. (Mogli) He is much quicker to respond than Jagdish. My payment through Wise was easier and quicker and he actually received payment into his account and replied in less than an hour and replied that he would be shipping immediately. Also, he seems to be a little cheaper. I have two orders in with him now. I will let you know how things work out.

3 Likes