Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

I did not try the usps tracker. I viewed the $100 as a bet. Win or lose I’d find out something useful. When the meds showed up I was a bit surprised. Jagdish said he’d provide updates but did not. I’m pleased to know to make it work. Good luck.

The best tracking sites until it gets into the us as 17track.net and ship24.com. After it gets through customs the usps tracker tends to be more accurate.

2 Likes

No, I almost always get immediate results after it is posted even if it’s stuck in Indian customs.

1 Like

Got the same from the USPS, but when I went to india post had more steps/details.

1 Like

Interesting… all my shipments come Speedpost EMS and so I check the Speedpost EMS tracking site and its always been good:

https://www.ems.post/en/global-network/tracking

3 Likes

Move along, nothing to see here.

3 Likes

FWIW: As far as I know, you never have to put in a reference number. I think it is for convenience or to verify that you are paying for the proper invoice. I have tried it in the past, not knowing any better, and it just seemed to confuse Wise.

I have bought goods from several different Indian suppliers since and have never put anything in the invoice field. I also now choose medicines from the reason I am sending money menu.

I also only pay in INR by using the current conversion rate used by Wise.

Since I have been doing this, I have never had even a hiccup in making the transactions with Indian medicine suppliers.

2 Likes

Move along, nothing to see here.

2 Likes

I did the same thing at first “receipt of goods”, but I always seemed to have trouble getting the order through. They would make me wait days before approving the transfer.
When I actually didn’t have an invoice number I started using “medical expenses”. They never made me wait when I used that option and my goods seem to clear U.S. customs in 2 days, or sometimes even one day.

3 Likes

I received my order from Jagdish of R L Pharma / Niba Healthcare today.

Ordered September 10 using Wise money transfer.
Shipped September 14 using EMS.
Delivered September 25 (had to sign for it).

Biocon Rapacan 1mg, qty 130, $84 USD (<$6.50 per 10)
Glucobay Acarbose, 50mg, qty 240, $48 USD ($2 per 10)
Sun Pharma Rosuvas (Rosuvastatin), 20mg, qty 30. Was supposed to be 45… $15 total. Got shorted, assuming by accident because of a tablets/strip miscount.

Freight, $36.

Total $183.

Customs in NY did not open the package.

8 Likes

My supplier (welcomehealthcare.co.in :: dipesh.chhajed@gmail.com) is no longer using PayPal. They suggested CashApp, Venmo, Zelle or Wise. Sounds like quite a few on here have used Wise so I’ll look into that. My last order (using PayPal) arrived successfully so I planned on making a bigger order this time (for me and a friend). They agreed to waive shipping and payment fees.

2 Likes

What is $ per RAPA with them usually?

My first order came to…

2 packs (100 x 1mg) : $200
EMS shipping: $45
PayPal fee: $10
Total: $255

They are no longer using PayPal. And I negotiated to waive the shipping fee with a larger second order.

1 Like

Welcome Healthcare offers free shipping and Wise fees on orders over 500 tablets of Rapamycin/Sirolimus to US addresses. They charge $100 USD for 100 tablets (1mg). They also offer to resend the shipment if by chance an order gets stopped by US Customs. If interested, you can email dipesh.chhajed@gmail.com.

I’ve placed a large order with them via Wise. I’ll update the forum with how it all goes.

card

1 Like

Re: payment methods to Indian suppliers, I have had good success using my account with OFX Inc. I opened it a few years back enabling me to transter funds from my US bank to my UK bank to buy a property.
Excellent exchange rate and no fees. Funds go into Forveda’s bank in INR Rupees and they get it all and are happy with the exchange rate. They get the money in about 1 week.

2 Likes

This company / website?

A week to transfer money is a long time. (to my thinking)

2 Likes

As much as I have had some difficulties over my past use of Wise, I now have learned the ropes and it is very fast and cheap to transfer money to Indian vendors. The transfer fee on my last transaction was $1.90, which amounts to 1.1% of the transaction. This is a lower fee than you would be charged if you used a credit card or PayPal. I have tried some of the other money transfer companies and I keep coming back to Wise. Two transfer companies actually cancelled my account when I tried to transfer money to Niba, they didn’t actually give me a reason other than on the list of reasons that they may cancel your account was money laundering and fraud.

3 Likes

Did you do an ACH, or a transfer. Tried twice yesterday and it didn’t work for me. Disgusting BOF charges $45 per transfer.

I always use ACH my bank/credit union does not charge for an ACH transfer.

Interesting, because I thought the guys in India specify it to be a transfer, and that is what i tried. I wasn’t sure if ACH is not what they accept, or perhaps their bank would charge them a fee with ACH. I’ll note it for next shipment, thanks.