Biggest data summary of Rapamycin usage for longevity (December update)

December update of the biggest data summary of Rapamycin usage for longevity. The data is good aligned with a new rapamycin longevity trial on healthy individuals which will be started soon. The dose regime that will be tested is 6mg/weekly. Follow @AndreaBMaier on twitter for more information about the upcoming study.

2 Likes

You should note the effective dose (with gfj x3 with evoo x1.3) too

3 Likes

:+1: Yes, very good that you point that out. I have added that to the calculation in those cases this is presented and I have also tried to ask in those cases this is not specified in the sharing so that it’s clarified.

2 Likes

This is very problematic because it can differ between people but the formula I have used is to take values on the upper limit. So the percentages that has been used for increasing the effectice dose are:

GFJ 350%
Fatty food (like wild sardines, evoo) 35%
Ketoconazole 56%

Posted on Twitter by Mikhail V. Blagosklonny on November
28, 2022
@Blagosklonny

"Please note that drug dosage means little. Blood concentrations differ 10 fold at the same dose in different people. Drug interactions affects it too. My doses change constantly. Now I take less because of other drugs. Tables with doses should be avoided" https://t.co/zfWgmvpGEl

β€” Mikhail V. Blagosklonny (@Blagosklonny) November 28, 2022
`

I have only ever seen 3 to 7 X increase. What is your source for the higher numbers?

1 Like

30 should be impossible. The maximum should be 10X. Without aid, your body absorbs 10% of the rapamycin in general. If you were to reach 100% absorption, that would be 10X Maximum .

1 Like