Ask questions to David Sabatini, Matt Kaeberlein and Peter Attia

Peter Attia is going to interview David Sabatini and Matt Kaeberlein on his great podcast! They will deep dive in the Rapamycin topic. Peter asked for questions to cover in the podcast. So this is a perfect opportunity to propose questions. Just add your questions in the instagram comment field in the following post. Peter Attia on Instagram: "The nasty little side effect of even intermittent rapamycin use is shown here. Leave any and all questions about rapa in the comments section. I’ll be sitting down with the two most knowledgeable people on the topic next month, David Sabatini and Matt Kaeberlein. Stay tuned! #rapamycin"

3,511 likes, 268 comments - Peter Attia (@peterattiamd) on Instagram: "The nasty little side effect of even intermittent rapamycin use is shown here. Leave any and all ..."

7 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! This interview is gonna be gold! And your pic choice, seriously, I almost spit out my coffee laughing.

1 Like

:+1: Haha, the funny pic choice was not me. It was automatic generated here when I added the link to the instagram post.

Hi Folks,
I wonder…did Attia, Sabatini, and Kaeberlein record already? If yes, then let me ask the group some questions that would have been directed to them.

1. Is nmn more effective than plain ol’ B-3?
  2. There is recent research on Rapamycin and Bipolar Disorder. Is BPD now being considered as a disease of aging instead of worsening by “kindling”? Given that the homeless are racked with BPD, as well as the extreme politicians on both sides of the aisle, efficacy has the potential to very healing for the world.

I don’t think the interview yet has been done so try to add suggestions on questions to Peters feed on instagram. The link is on the top of this discussion thread.

Can you ask them if there is data to show that Rapamycin causes lipolysis? thats the reason that some people on intermittent use of Rapamycin get high blood sugar and increased cholesterol? Similar to what happen with growth hormone usage?