Are low weekly doses like 1mg or 2mg, helping with longevity?

After reading many of your posts, I am of the opinion that you will not live to be as old as I am. You seem to lack a certain amount of common sense. I wish you well, but in my opinion, you are living more dangerously than most of us.

6 Likes

ok i should not have said only China but other places also

i did not get mine from the very cheapest source in China. Their price was $950,/20grams. Speaking of singling out china u may be surprised how many rip off sellers there are on amazon for example and they don’t seem to pay any attention to others complaints or do any tests themselves. For example look at the products from monoHerb. I got some from them as had a good price but returned them because easy to tell it had no nmn at all and another buyer from them said there was no active component at all from a purchase from them for something different because they sent it for official test. Amazon has been told by me for one and also others but they don’t care as far as i looked they still carry items by that rip=off seller Monoherb.

yea there are advantages to oral and i am even considering going to that myself that is if these mouth sore problems and etc. ever go away and i start doing rapa again. But anyway talk about being exact in formulation doing homebrew look at European Patent 0 041 795 on Injectable composition of Rapamycin. Granted it is quite old but easy to see how non exact it is. It has ratios which differ by over 100 to 1 in all the different examples so it is anything but exact.

FWIW I have taken a maximum of 2mg/week since Dec ‘21.
I haven’t noticed any changes to how I “feel”.
Early on I experienced a couple of very bad days that coincided with taking my weekly dose. At first I attributed that to Sirolimus but now, I am inclined to believe those were due to severe migraines.
One biochemical change I noted recently that I posted on elsewhere is that my blood phosphate level dropped from 1.1-1.2 (pre-rapamycin) to 0.58 mmol/L. Normal range: 0.8-1.5.
I attribute this to Sirolimus boosting Klotho activity.
I would encourage others here to post their phosphate levels too, so we can see if it is a general trend.

1 Like