Any questions to ask Brad Stanfield?

I’d like to know if he has any suggestions on convincing family doctors to off label prescribe rap. Is there a recommended package of rapamycin information that could be presented to our family doctors.

3 Likes

I want to ask him why he doesn’t button his shirt up just a little more, or maybe this is just a NZ thing?

3 Likes

Super interesting thing to check in a trial, Ross! Will try to take that question to future interviews also :+1:

1 Like

In the first podcast episode with @DrRoss he talks little bit about this and how it can be solved. He has recently also published his second edition of his book with even more information about Rapamycin. Here is the episode.

1 Like

Krister,
NIce to see many people are submitting questions to ask Stanfield. One more thing comes to mind: what is, or are the methods he will use to assess muscle performance? Strength, agility, balance…???
Ross

3 Likes

@DrRoss are you a NZ based Dr? If so, may I contact you? NZ Customs can be notoriously difficult so it isn’t often worth the risk without a script from a local GP.

I think Brad has described his measures to assess muscle performance in his study outline - which is here: New Rapamycin Clinical Trial: Muscle Focus (part 2)

1 Like