Another List of Test Panels for Longevity

FWIW

Came across “another” list of testing panels for longevity.

Your thought/views?

PhysioAge Test Panels - PhysioAge Test Panels.pdf (81.7 KB)

5 Likes

Thx. Do they offer this list - the immune sentence tests would be interesting to know more about.

Located surfing, appears to be a test aggregation service.

Service is too expensive{in my view} $300 per month minimum, not including any testing.
Did not look any further

Was on one of the companies /organization site that participated in the Sapere Bio, SapereX testing.
The paper(about SapereX testiing) is posted in another thread.

From the above posted list;

Advanced Immune Health
CD3 Count, %
T Cell Ratio
NK Cells count, %
B-Cells count, %
Helper T-Cells count, %
Suppressor T-Cells count, %
Healthy Suppressor T-Cells count, %
*Senescent Suppressor Cells count, %
*Senescent Suppressor Cells / T-Cells
*Senescent Suppressor Cells / % Of T-cells
Naive Suppressor Cells count, %
Naive Suppressor Cells / T-Cell Count
Naive Suppressor Cells / % Of T-cells

I assume that some of the measurement are from the SapereX test*.

2 Likes

a bit overwhelming…yet I didn’t notice anyone offering a test for an assessment of mortality called MVX that I read about here in the Lancet: Multimarkers of metabolic malnutrition and inflammation and their association with mortality risk in cardiac catheterisation patients: a prospective, longitudinal, observational, cohort study. The supplementary material spells out the formula used for MVX.

It is also partly opaque to me why they choose some of the markers in the formula.

2 Likes

It took youtube a while to get to it:

Now I want to find my MVX.

It’s in the lancet:

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lanhl/article/PIIS2666-7568(23)00001-6/fulltext

2 Likes

By the way, the chart about a third of the way through the video is the one I was referring to that I lost a couple days ago:

mvx

This is percent contribution to 5 year all cause mortality. Basically 3 parts MVX, 1 part Age and you can’t even see the cholesterol, family history,previous MI,CAD bars at all. Insignificant. I’m still working on it.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing the equations. I can not understand them and therefore not comprehend the contribution of leucin, Valine, isoleucine, citrate and others. I wonder if someone here is more capable in analysing the equations?

@Bicep I’m interested in this. Thanks for sharing. Labcorp was the sponsor…perhaps they offer the test(s) needed to perform this calculation

GlycA is a measure of the complexity of your glycans which measures inflammation:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5658936/

Also it’s an NMR thing, which again I don’t understand at all.

How do the branched chain amino acids and citrate help with nutrition? I always thought leucine was bad and valine was good, but I’m not an expert on this either.

It looks like something useful when they get a little more experience with it, I don’t know whether we can get it done out here in the sticks for a while. I guess Omaha has labcorp, so that wouldn’t be so bad.

1 Like