Amazon Clinic - online medical services with prescriptions

FWIW

I found out today 03/14/2023

Amazon has joined the party.

“Amazon Clinic—no visits or video calls needed”.

They have “Amazon Clinic” online medical services with prescriptions

This was only a matter of time.

Now if “Amazon Longevity Clinic” would be next.

Jeff are you listening!

Think

Ordering longevity prescription items, delivered next day.

This would rattle everyone to say the least.

They{Amazon] has the re$ource$.

My view

I see the use of AI for this is landing.

3 Likes

I get my Rapamycin from Amazon

2 Likes

You can get Rapamycin from PillPack with Amazon. It just requires a script and in that lies the challenge.

2 Likes

They{Amazon] are start to operate clinic site that issue prescription’s like;

push health

Call on Doc

And other online medical services

FWIW I have received 5 rapamycin prescription/refills through push health in the past year.{February 2022 to October 2022] Yes, you have a cost was $70.00 the first time and $65.00 each other time

1 Like

@Joseph

When it comes to a Rapamycin script through Push, how much was your fill in USD? Im assuming far more cost prohibitive than importing from a reputable India source, or am I mistaken?

My insurance picks up cost of the prescription, a small co-payment $15.00 for my monthly supply.

2 Likes

We have a list with lots of doctors that prescribe rapamycin: How to Get Rapamycin, Where to get a Prescription

1 Like

Amazon will start testing drones that will drop prescriptions on your doorstep, literally. (It won’t be long before they’re dropping pills directly down your throat.)

3 Likes

Hello - please if have any more info - if can have amazon doctor with pharmacy system prescribed rapamycin? So can have amazon provide rapamycin from their source. Have called a doctor in my state of ny and he indicated could have online consultation with him and then he would provide rapamycin via his source. Have read in few articles that need to understand source as some rapamycin quality not proper. Thanks any update if can get via amazon pharmacy for rapamycin once have a prescription and too if with the amazon system also setup with doctor affiliated. Regards

Michael, I think it will be a long time before Amazon offers any prescriptions to rapamycin. I recommend you check out the sources and doctors on this page: How to Get Rapamycin, Where to get a Prescription

Amazon did purchase the medical clinic company called “One Medical” which is a higher end (i.e. more expensive) tech-savvy string of doctor’s offices that was started here in San Francisco. But they are still focused on traditional medicine, not longevity medicine, and I’ve never heard of them prescribing rapamycin, etc. for longevity.