Alan Green has updated his website

May 2023 Update: 1250 patients on Rapamycin.

1. Evaluation of off‑label rapamycin use to promote healthspan in 333 adults, Kaeberline, Alan Green

https://rdcu.be/dcirv

This paper is the most important paper in the clinical treatment of Aging. Rapamycin is the most important anti-aging drug. There is a huge amount of speculation; but prior to this paper, no data. The proof of the pudding is in the eating. This paper is almost entirely about the experience of my patients.

In April 2017, I started the first rapamycin-based anti-aging medical practice in the world. In the first year, I had a small number of adventurous and extremely well-informed patients. This was by intent a sub rosa medical practice. There was no promotion. All there was was this website. If somebody did a huge amount of study in the field of Aging and rapamycin they might find my website. Everybody was told they must come to my office in Little Neck, N.Y.

People did come to Little Neck. A few people from N.Y. but mostly people came from almost every state. People came from over a dozen countries. People came to Little Neck, from places I didn’t even know were places; like the Yukon, Wyoming, and Bonaire.

This is a one person medical practice . I have an Apple phone; but it doesn’t ring. Everybody sends an e-mail to make an appointment nobody.

Gradually after 5 years; word started to slowly leak out. People stopped complaining about Aging. Aging was so slow it was not apparent on a yearly basis. Nobody developed dementia. Nobody had a heart attack.

In the beginning of 2022, I was contacted by Matt Kaeberline. Matt and Tammi Kaeberline came to visit me in Little Neck, NY. They wanted to send a questionnaire to my patients. Matt Kaeberline has been a leading Rapamycin researcher for 20 years. He has done excellent studies with mice and dogs. I agree to participate in the study. I furnished Matt with an email list of 900 patients. He sent them a questionnaire. Probably over 300 of my patients responded. All my patients are prescribed rapamycin once a week. Some take a little less interval and some a little longer. What is most important is NONE OF MY PATIENTS TAKE RAPAMYCIN DAILY.

Rapamycin was approved to be used DAILY in transplant medicine. A few clinical studies have been done by University associated researchers. In these studies, they always use rapamycin once a day. It doesn’t appear to matter to them that rapamycin was approved to be a biological poison. It was approved to be used once a day and they use it once a day. All their studies are a TOTAL FAILURE.

In this study, 3 people used Rapamycin daily. In the data, I would have separated those 3 from everybody else. However, this was just 3; so not enough to screw up the overall results.

One extraordinary thing that was confirmed by this study was Rapamycin and Covid. In the Spring of 2020, when the world was in a Covid panic; I had 500 middle age patients who did a lot of world traveling. Based on my research, I advised all my patients to continue taking Rapamycin. This went against conventional thinking. My analysis was people got sick due to cytokine storm. Rapamycin stops overstimulation of the innate immune system. All my patients got Covid at the expected rate. None of my patients got very sick, none went to the hospital, none died, and none got Long Haul Covid.

The reason this study is so important is that this questionnaire reflects the result when middle-aged person take Rapamycin once a week instead of daily.

The results SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES. They are almost entirely my patients and the results are an excellent reflection of what my patients tell me every day.

14 Likes