A BIG Thank You

Thanks, RapAdmin for this wonderful forum. I have learned a ton of useful health information in such a short period of time. It’s great to find other longevity enthusiasts to communicate with and share ideas! I always find it amazing how most of the people I come into contact with on a daily basis don’t believe there is anything you can do to affect longevity other than exercise, diet, and sleep well.

It’s nice to find a place where we can think beyond that for the benefit of everyone. Thank you so much!

24 Likes

We’re all on this journey together - thanks for joining us! I find it as educational here as you do.

10 Likes

Just wanted to reiterate my ‘Thank You’ to everyone here. It is wonderful to meet such a great group of intelligent and like-minded people. Let’s live longer together!

And an article on thankfulness and longevity…

https://whitneyrehab.com/why-gratitude-makes-you-live-longer/

Research shows that gratitude makes you live longer. That’s because the more grateful you are for what you have, the happier you are. And the happier you are, the more healthy you’ll be.

Gratitude improves physical health

The numbers are in and the facts are clear. Research shows that grateful people are healthier. People who display gratitude have:

• 16% fewer physical symptoms
  • 10% less physical pain
  • 25% increased sleep quality

So, this forum is really helping me to get better sleep… :wink:

10 Likes

Over a year later, I again wish to express my thanks to this wonderful community. I feel so energized every day. And I never used to feel this way. I feel like I am operating at 100% while before my Rapamycin and supplements journey, I felt like I was only at 60%.

Sometimes I wonder if I am the outlier and I had just been missing out on my fullest life before.

When I look at obese individuals, I see them slow and sluggish and think to myself that they must be at 40-50%. I never want to go there.

I find it amazing how metabolic factors can truly change your life.

11 Likes

Good thread. And I agree this forum is a great resource. I have migrated most of my social media time to this group. I wonder how we can encourage the lurkers to participate? A good question is as valuable as a good answer.

10 Likes

Yes - I too would like to express my gratitude to all the participants here. I learn something interesting almost every day. We’ve got a great group of contributors here, and I appreciate all the information and personal experiences people are sharing. Together we are pushing the field forward. I’ve gotten emails from doctors that say they’ve studied our messages and developed rapamycin protocols based on the vast amount of information we’ve shared here. I’m hoping that more and more doctors do this, they can see the mostly positive experiences people are having with rapamycin and other longevity compounds, and will start shifting their viewpoint on this type of approach to health and longevity.

Just by contributing and sharing experiences here we are educating a broader section of the public about these approaches and the first level of experiences with them… which will hopefully lead to more human clinical trials and even better data.

13 Likes

There is such a wealth of knowledge, experience and opinions generously shared here. I am trending towards checking this forum first thing after work day, letting my news feeds come afterwards if there is time.

9 Likes

A big thank you from me as well. I really enjoy reading this site and although I’m not a scientist or medical doctor I feel very welcome here.

7 Likes

Love your podcasts! Interesting, educational and practical. Thank you!!!

2 Likes