5 Amino 1 MQ - Thoughts

5 amino 1mq is a good nnmt inhibitor. 1mna better as the one benefit of nnmt is making 1mna which also has nad like effects for the cell. So 1mna inhibits nnmt exactly the way our body does

1 Like

Thanks! We appreciate your input here. I’m looking into getting 1-MNA sent to me in Mexico. My sister, a Naturopath, lives in Boulder.

1 Like

Curious if it helped?

Have you tried GLP1 agonists? They are basically the greatest weight management substance around.

4 Likes

Old thread but I’ve just started taking 5-amino 1MQ - 1.5mg oral - 3 days in now. I’m doing this as a liquid and it has a very unpleasant taste LoL! What I have is injectable, not sure I want to do that just yet.

Interesting compound that has potential benefits and a potential downside.

I have not completed my deep dive but here is the info so far. Lots more questions to ask.

One thing I’ve been a bit more focused on is the term “down stream effects” for this and other compounds and peptides. Many “benefits” are touted in online marketing that are the result of down stream effects as opposed to a specific intervention generating those effects. Many marketing claims of benefits that an otherwise healthy system is already providing. What ever that system may be.

In many cases the intervention provides no additional benefit because it doesn’t fix what is not broken (SS 31 for example in young people) but that doesn’t matter to the internet marketing machine.

5-amino-1mq.pdf (748.2 KB)