2 Micronutrients that Prevent Cancer

5 Likes

Citrate, melatonin. Are they in the list

They’re saying selenium only works if it’s in the form of methylseleninic Acid but it is currently unavailable for the public.

2 Likes

So… what are the micronutrients? Selenium and?? Not all of us want to watch the video :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Selenium and Vitamin D.

5 Likes

Eat a brazil nut a day for the selenium and supplement Vitamin D in the winter. Summer sun 10 minutes a day is enough here in my latitude. My 2 cents…

3 Likes

This is the concern with Selenium.

Vitamin D, on the other hand is a no-brainer. I take 10,000 IUs a day, which is a lot, but 5,000 couldn’t take me out of deficiency. For me, 5,000 IUs raises my blood level of D3 by 10 pts. So, I am expecting a score of 40 the next time I am tested. 50 is my goal, but taking 15,000 IUs daily seems excessive. Let’s see what my next blood test says.

My body just doesn’t absorb D well. :frowning: It gets an ‘F’. :wink: But it does highlight the differences between each person’s biologies and why testing is much better than by going with a rule of thumb.

3 Likes

It inhibits angiogenesis:

Methylseleninic Acid Provided at Nutritional Selenium Levels Inhibits Angiogenesis by Down-regulating Integrin β3 Signaling

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-017-09568-5

3 Likes
2 Likes