Siroboon Lab Blood Test Results

Not available at the moment. I’ll try when they are at the shops.

@hitch what is your body weight? I’m about 110kg so maybe it make sense I need to increase my dosage.

I’m 6’1" and 210 (95 kg). I’ve lost 15 pounds since I started taking rapa seven months ago. But I attribute most of the weight loss to exercise- when I started rapa, I also started doing two hours at the gym every other day.

Anyway, regarding dosage, RapAdmin did a poll on this site and the most common dosage was 6mg once per week. So, at 110kg, 8mg (10?) seems reasonable. But, we are all n=1 experimenters, taking a best (educated) guess on dosage.

3 Likes

I’ll get an idea of what the 2 hour and 7 days results are like before increasing my dosage. I’ll probably go 8mg and then 10mg. I don’t want it to spike beyond 30 ng/L.

1 Like

What if we put the pills in a capsule? That should help right?

1 Like

That is interesting.

Perhaps of interest: Rapamycin enteric coating vs powder bioavailability

3 Likes

“seriously sucking” is the keyword here. My theory is simple. Never change something that works and RAPA from Biocon definitely works.

3 Likes

My second blood test. Had GFJ 2 hours before the 6mg dose. Now waiting for my turn for the blood test after 2 hours. Probably 2.5 hours when they draw my blood. Hope to get the results in 3 days.

I had the pills at 6.42am. and my blood was taken at 9.05am. so that means 2.3 hours later. Be interesting to see what I get this Friday.

2 Likes

I asked the local doctor to give me a script and they still refused. I’m stuck with this batch for now. What if I dip the pills in hemp oil before taking them? That should protect the pills longer? Lol

1 Like

I doubt you’d get any benefit. Just take the damn pills alone or with GFJ. Simple.

you don’t need a script. Your best script is talking to jagdish or anil and let them know how much you’d want to order. That’s all you need!

1 Like

The border force in Australia restrict how much I can bring in. At the moment I’m not allowed to buy any until August. If the GP gives me a script, 100 x 1mg tablets will only cost me $29 at the local pharmacy. No GP in Australia will prescribe this medicine.

1 Like

that stupid country is turning into a full-fledged communist state lol. Used to be different.

1 Like

FWIW

Simple Online Doctor is an Australian online doctor service where you can order your scripts and medication online after completing an online assessment and brief consult. Our doctors are Australian registered professionals and look to make sure that what they prescribe is safe and effective for your condition.”

I do not have any financial interest in this organization.

1 Like

Have you tried ordering rapamycin from them? Just looking at their website there is no phone number. They want you to pay before they tell you if you can get it. In Australia GP consults are subsidized by the govt under Medicare. This website does not say anything about it.

Finally got into the website. I seriously doubt they are operated by Australian doctors. They have a limited products for things like ED. No sirolimus. Scam alert!

Got a reply from their customer service. They can’t provide Medicare or PBS. They only specialize in exotic medicine which makes me question their legality. And no sirolimus.

2 Likes

Just got my 2 hour blood test back. Sirolimus at 5 ng/L. Still low…hmmmmmm. Next week the 7 day level.

2 Likes

Any idea if trying to put the pills under the tongue helps increase the absorption? I guess I could try lol

Yes. I just had a test performed 3 hours after taking 6 mg (3 tabs) of Siroboon …which I put into #0 enteric capsules. My result show .8 ng/ml. I plan to get one more test …if that shows similar results, I will abandon Siroboon.

3 Likes

I notice if you have it with food the results a lot worse than if you fast. Just an observation.

1 Like

A big factor most people here seem to not be aware of is the amount of GFJ. Some studies showed that anything under 200 ml wasn’t enough, so before blaming low multiplier effect on the fuit or processing or other factors like genes, they should try a higher dose first to be sure it’s not insufficient amount of juice that’s the problem.

4 Likes