Rybelsus for Anti-Aging

Just wondering if anyone is taking the 14mg Rybelsus for anti-aging purposes similar to those taking Metformin for longevity Anti aging purposes? Some of the research I’ve read suggests anti-inflammation, gut health, and mental health benefits of such GLP1 agonists. If you are taking Rybelsus for those purposes, what are the results?

Is there any evidence that a glp extends lifespan or health span in non diabetics?

See this thread: Intermittent (oral) Rybelsus / Semaglutide use in healthy individuals?

Watch out for sarcopenia!

I Type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease.

I am on Jardiance and a Atorvastatin and I take at least 25 to 30 supplements to reduce cholesterol and glucose, and improve brain function. My Drs wanted to take me off of Jardiance 2 weeks ago because my numbers are so good. I never needed insulin.

I dropped 30lbs last year and still need to drop another 20 to 30lbs. I asked my Drs about semaglutide and acarbose. They ignored me on the semaglutide, and said take the acarbose if you want but then did not write me a prescription! I may chase down both semaglutide (with a weight loss clinic) and acarbose through AgelessRx on my own.