Please comment my Rapamycin cycle suggestion

Hi. I’m planning to do this cycle. If you think it is not that good, please comment.

Week 1 - 8 (8 weeks) 4 mg once every week
Week 9 - 12 (4 weeks) Off
Week 13 - 20 (8 weeks) 10 mg once every 2 weeks
Week 21 - 24 (6 weeks) Off

Totally 26 weeks cycle (½ a year)
32 + 40 mg = 72 mg per ½ year|

2 Likes

Really no one knows, your guess is as good as mine but dosage seems pretty safe so go for it and report back

3 Likes

Yep… thanks. I’m thinking cycling different doses over half a year or even a year could be good as it hopefully covers the un-known optimal dosage on pure brute force.

3 Likes

I agree that it’s safe. This is a conservative dose. It may not get up to the unknown optimal dose. Or it may not get down to the optimal dose. The optimal dose could be zero.

I’m not trying to be difficult, just complete.

2 Likes

Yes I’m starting with this and then might increase dose with same pattern next 6 mån.

I still haven’t found a page on this forum that collects all relevant research papers on Rapamycin.

1 Like

I assume you’ve seen our dosing thread: What is the Rapamycin Dose / Dosage for Anti-Aging or Longevity?

There are thousands of research papers on rapamycin… but very few with healthy people, and only a couple on healthy people for longevity/healthspan (the Mannick papers).

hi @RapAdmin. yes I have seen that page but a page where we have ONLY links to scientific research papers (studies) on Rapamycin, relevant to longevity and risks would be good.

1 Like

If you suddenly take 10 mg after being off for 4 weeks, it raises the chances of unpleasant side effects.

This is a good tool to use when you play with different dosing and how they could be metabolized. But the half life is calculated on population’s average.

Drug Half Life Calculator - Graph and Multiple Doses (half-life-calculator.com)

2 Likes