New Price Quotes for Rapamycin and Everolimus

The issue, in my experience with working with a number of Chinese chemical companies is that you cannot trust the COAs are accurate or truthful.

A national disgrace. (I started a rant on how we’ve offshored essentially every critical industry and how it will come back to haunt us, but I reeled it in!)

1 Like

Ask for a Certificate of Analysis. I’ll bet they will show the data on a form they’ve created, but not the actual certificate. Seeing the actual certificate lets you know if an American lab or a Chinese lab did the analysis. If it’s an American lab there may be a contact number (or not) to call if you want more information on a particular analysis. This doesn’t guarantee the rapamycin was manufactured in the US, but you’ll probably be able to feel comfortable with an analysis from an American lab. If a Chinese lab did the analysis, then the rapamycin was manufactured in China. That doesn’t mean it’s bad, but you may be taking a chance. I don’t know. So far, I’ve avoided that route. And, of course, if they will not let you see the original COA, there is a reason!

2 Likes

Has anyone on this forum successfully purchased rapamycin from “TrueLIFE Research”?

I placed an order, they ONLY want payment through a cash app or “pay a friend” through PayPal.

Looks like the same product that is mentioned in several of the above posts. You might want to cancel thta order?

I wouldn’t trust them, I just bought 200 Biocon, cost, $340, then I bought from another Pharmacy 100 Biocon cost includes shipping $107 , arrived safely .

Deeinflorida,

You have purchased from "TrueLIFE Research”?

I am look for rapamycin/sirolimus powder.

No I didn’t buy from TruLife , I don’t know where you can get the powder, sorry I can give you the email address of where I paid $706 for 100 pills of Biocon if you need it

Sorry I meant $106 for 100 pills

RapAdmin, I tried to purchase from Pravin Lahoti at Varun Medicals on Sept. 14, 2022. I received an initial reply, but after several attempts to contact him after that I got no responses. So, three days later I emailed Dipesh Chhajed at Welcome Healthcare, got a very prompt response, talked to him over the telephone and made the order all within one hour after my initial email to him. I must have gotten him at the right time. His prices are higher than Varun Medicals, but he was very responsive.

3 Likes

Did you, or has anyone, ever ordered from Apple? I see they don’t appear on your list of reliable pharmacies.

I received a package today that was shipped from India with Aramex, but fortunately I did not have any issues with it. The package was sent by Nilkanth Distributors, and since I’ve done so many orders and all the Indiamart vendors I’ve ever used have sent packages via EMS Speedpost, I didn’t bother to ask. Anyway, the package was delivered by USPS and no prescription was required. Not sure why yours went through UPS; perhaps the sellers have the option to choose, but you’d think the price would be way different.

Other observations:

• Aramex took more than 2x longer than my other shipments with EMS
  • The tracking info provided by Aramex was non-descriptive and unhelpful.
  • There was apparently second USPS tracking number that had more informative updates, but the vendor either didn’t know it or didn’t share it with me. I didn’t find out what it was until it showed up in my USPS delivery preview email on the day of delivery.

Overall, I’m glad the package made it, but this is a good reminder to always ask about shipping mode when dealing with sellers on Indiamart.

1 Like

Sirolimus 1mg 1 pack has 100 Tablets and will cost you US$100

1 Like

Hi Dipesh, welcome to our forums, and thanks for sharing. Can you please share the name of the pharmacy you purchased from for this price? What brand did you get - Zydus, Biocon or another brand? And what country are you based in? Did you have it shipped to you, or pick it up in person?

I suspect there are numerous Dipesh Chhajeds in the world - but you may be right Len. Dipesh - is that you that Len found on LinkedIn?