Ketoconazole timing for enhanced Rapamycin absorption

have u priced the amount of Ritnonavir that u would need for those particular uses and from where is it least expensive and as compared to Ketoconazole ?

No I am not looking at prices at the moment. At the moment I gather knowledge about Ritonavir. it could be a useful substance.

ok how much do you need for the pertinent purposes ?

There is a study, I can’t find it ATM, I think someone or I posted it on forum, but just one 100 mg ritonavir pill should be enough, dosed few hours before rapamycin.
I think it is quite reasonably priced, around 20-30 EUR for 30 pills.

I did it again (20mg rapamycin + ketoconazole) last week (right after returning from Europe). Don’t feel anything different. Will probably increase to 30mg rapamycin next time I dose.

1 Like

doing injections i did not notice much if any difference doing ketoconazole or not also. Could be that my injections and as suggested in the patents have about 10 times the amount of propylene glycol and polysorbate 80 as rapa and both of those also already have the effect of cyp… inhibition

for peak and area under curve it may be equivalent in some sense to say up to 4 or 5 times the amount but for a single dose i would bet the trough values are not that much different which is my main issue. Though if one does it every week or 5 days it would be equivalent even considering trough values to probably a little more but much less than a 4 or 5 times multiplier.

Whatever it translates to, since I developed a UTI last cycle I cut back my most recent dose from 6mg to 5mg plus ketoconazole.

the UTI cleared up with a regimen of some expired azithromycin I had on hand. But out of precaution I will watch my current 3 week cycle and if everything is cool probably go back to the higher dose.

i found it on buy-pharma_md sellers website who takes credit cards and bitcoin for a 10% discount ,from whom i have ordered other things more than once before, under the brand generic name Empetus from India manufacturer Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd 100 mg 30 tablets USD $60.00 plus u will have to pay some extra shipping/handling etc. So seems a bit expensive though not completely outrageous price i guess.

hard to tell exactly what causes such things - infection etc. - exactly when/if will happen.