High C Reactive protein from Long Covid

I don’t know about every country, but generally Dedrogyl which is basically the first metabolised form of vitamin D normally requires a prescription. I have got it by providing a vitamin D blood measurement which was on the low side. (not actually deficient, but I think people should have adequate 25OHD).

I was therefore, prescribed it.

In the UK where I live there are some forms of 25OHD that can be prescribed, but the quantities are so low it only really helps people who have problems either metabolising 25OHD in the liver from cholecalciferol or 25OHD to 1,25 or 24,25 dihydroxyvitamin D in the kidneys.

My own experimentation has indicated a mild toxicity from unprocessed cholecalciferol which causes sleep problems.

If you have long Covid you need to find
Sofosbuvir and I forget the other drug that comes with it. They’re mixed together in a pill. If you can find a place in india that’s not a scam, it’s called “Hepcinat”. I know of multiple people who have used it. The problem is in America it’s insanely expensive.

After I had COVID (it shut me down and I never get sick), I was tired and had bad brain fog… I couldn’t shake it for a month or two after covid. This was before they even had the term Long Covid.

I went on a 8 day water fast and that pushed it out of my system for good… your body does some amazing things when you go on a fast, look into that.

Good luck and get well. :slight_smile:

Hi – I have MEcfs (sounds like you have the hallmark symptom of MEcfs = post exertional malaise aka post exertional symptom exacerbation).

I’ve been taking rapamune for 5 years – previous I could only walk slooowly for 15 mins once a day — now I walk very briskly for 45m mins twice a day. Currently take 1mg twice or thrice weekly (but first few years was 1mg daily).

I also take LDN (6+ years) as it prevents walking up feeling sick and provides better sleep.

These are the 2 meds that have had the biggest impact on my quality of life.

Simmaron Research just announced a study on rapamycin and LC and MEcfs: Rapamycin Trial — Simmaron Research

4 Likes