Has anyone used Jinfiniti Aging OS? (Jin-Xiong She) for NAD/senescent cells/TAC/oxidative stress?

And was it actionable?

Seems pricey.

https://my.jinfiniti.com/products/accuri-vitalitybooster-60gpowder/

It is just NMN with niacinamide, d-ribose, and creatine.

Why should I choose the Jinfiniti NAD supplement? Jinfiniti’s flagship NAD supplement, the

Accuri™ Vitality Boost, is a patent-pending NMN formulation with three other ingredients (creatine monohydrate, D-ribose and niacinamide) that synergize to elevate NAD levels and revitalize cells. The formulation has been extensively tested in clinical studies as well as by large numbers of clinics and consumers. It allows optimization of NAD in over 80% of customer. Additionally, almost all customers with optimized NAD levels experience clinical improvement in other areas of their health and performance. We work with each customer to find a satisfactory solution and offer a total guarantee of NAD optimization with a money-back guarantee.

If course, we do not know the proportions.

I posted the following a few days ago.

Posted as a new thread, review;

From the above post/link;

“Some people who are taking large doses of vitamin B3 (Niacin), a form of NAD precursors, may have high levels of NAD and do not need to take other NAD precursors.”

My view take high 3g a day of niacin B3 nicotinic acid.

You save money and as a side benefit you will lower your cholesterol.

1 Like

Here (below) is an example of the Jinfinity AgingSOS report that one person got last year, as an example. What do you think - is it actionable? This user thought it was valuable for him, but I’m not sure exactly why. Its definitely interesting and well-laid out, but expensive as far as testing goes.

Jinfiniti AgingSOS User Test Results 2023.pdf (1.3 MB)

Chris masterjohn is negative