Has anyone found Topical Rapamycin 0.1% in the UK?

Hello. Has anyone had any luck finding Topical Sirolimus Cream 0.1% in the UK? I have tried everywhere. I have been quoted £360 by one doctor for 30ml, which I simply cannot afford. Has anyone thought of exporting it. Please do not tell me where to get it from in the US, because I am in the UK. It is so difficult to get hold of here and I really need it.

There are a couple of people in this forum that make their own rapamycin creams.

I just feel like its slightly dodgy, and if you put the wrong amount of something in then you could potentially harm your face permanently. Is there even an official ‘recipe’ for it anywhere? I have heard people talking about Dr Greens formula, but i am not sure where to find this?

Did you check local (compounding) pharmacy? I just ordered few days ago 100 ml sirolimus ointment in a slightly lesser concentration (0,05%) for 50 EUR.

Can I ask what country you are in? Yes I have checked and they are unable to prescribe it. I will even buy it off you and pay for you extra? I am so desperate to get this cream. Do you think you would be able to get 0.1% Sirolimus Ointment?

I got if from Italian pharmacy. Another member @eli (I hope I remembered it correctly) suggested as she got it locally. I can certainly ask, but won’t be going there anytime soon. If you are willing to wait a bit I can order some extra in stronger formulation and mail it to you?

1 Like

I don’t see how getting the wrong amount of rapamycin can harm your face permanently. It’s not an acid or something of the sort that will have a chemical effect on your skin. No one knows the right / optimal concentration anyway plus only a fraction gets absorbed by the skin. I’d make my own without any fear, using DMSO to dissolve and enhance skin permeability. Indian suppliers are your friend.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your response. that would be absolutely incredible if you could and I can pay you of course. I am based in the UK so I dont think international shipping would be a problem. I have sent you a private message.

1 Like

Does this pharmacy ship it to other countries within Europe? if thats the case it would be a really interesting option?

No, they won’t ship. You have to get it personally. Only German pharmacies ship in Europe.

Yes exactly :they wanted me to bring the paper prescription. Didn’t ship unless I first bring the prescription which had to be very recent ( so that I might as well pick it up myself ). I also now started to make my own (even though without trascutol so far ; couldn’t get my hands on it yet)

Scta123: remember you started recently with oneskin: what is your impression so far ? ( being located in EU not able so far to try ) thanks a lot

Just starting :sweat_smile: have been using it for a month or so. Nothing dramatic to report, but feels really good on skin, and skin is somewhat plumper and has a glow, but not a really cosmetic glow, just that it looks fresher. But it is really tiny amount of cream for the money. It is formulated the way you use it quite a lot, so I am worrying about how long the 50ml is going to last. I am using it on my neck, where i really like it and I use two pumps for face and neck once daily. So my only concern is the price otherwise I really like it.

1 Like