Drop some burning questions for Richard Miller below!

Does 17α-estradiol act on pathways independently of CR/all the other CR-mimetic/anti-diabetic drugs? b/c most of the diagrams you posted show similar pathways

If you can’t share the exact data, make some generalizations that point us in the right direction.

3 Likes

Please ask if there’s possibly some initial findings regarding Nebivolol’s longevity / healthspan effects in the ITP 2020 cohort, and if Richard Miller has some additional or general thoughts about Nebivolol. In my opinion, Nebivolol is a very interesting drug that differs quite markedly from the “typical” beta-blockers and it has very interesting pleiotropic effects according to research. Moreover, research has found that Nebivolol extended e.g. Drosophila lifespan. I take 5mg of Nebivolol daily.

2 Likes

The ITP recently released data on a drug called Captopril in this paper: Lifespan benefits for the combination of rapamycin plus acarbose and for captopril in genetically heterogeneous mice - PubMed

Captopril is an ACE inhibitor that treats high blood pressure– so not exactly the mechanism of Nebivolol– but similar enough. They found it increases female mouse lifespan by 6% and male lifespan by 13%.

2 Likes

Nebivolol and metoprolol are mentioned in the article below.

“Metoprolol and Nebivolol as beta-blockers increased the mean and median life span of male mice by 10% and 6.4%, respectively, and extended the life span of Drosophila.”

The usual suspects are mentioned there (metformin, acarbose, aspirin). It also mentions doxycycline, minocycline, and morphine.

2 Likes

I don’t know if it’s too late, but could Dr. Miller test a kitchen sink approach? In other words test all proven successful ITP compounds (all 8 of them?) to see if they are synergistic or detrimental to longevity. This would be incredibly important as there are many kitchen sink longevity enthusiasts who do this - myself included.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Now I want him to test Urolithin A.

1 Like

Rapamycin + semaglutide

3 Likes

I’d like to see the individual compounds in Protandim tested
Rapamycin + PCSK9i
Lithium

1 Like

Is there any test/data on alpha ketoglutarate combined with rapamycin?

It’s the burning question of the hour for me.

Thank you.

1 Like

I would like to see the ITP test IP6.

2 Likes