Calibre Biometric Spirometer Product Launch

Cl-user, good day to you. Did you receive your calibre mask? I’ve ordered mine in December 2023, not yet received. Have send email. Asking if I’m on a waiting list but no answer at all.

Not received it either. I also ordered it last December.

Cl , nothing yet?. For me nothing. That’s not the way to treat clients that bought your product. I’ve sent email, but Calibre doesnot answer. On there website , they say it will be 4 to 6 weeks , but for me 8 weeks has gone by. They should answer emails. If they say something I’ll wait with patience because it is a good product.

Nothing yet. You are right, it’s been a long time. I will email them too.

No reply either to my emails either. Looks like they are dead.
Too bad if that’s the case.

They replied to one of my emails and I hope to have a call with them. If so, I will raise your guys’s issues in them not getting back to you.

Thx Neo,. Emailed them again today. I’m beginning to think this was a scam or what. Ordered in December 22 ofter seeing Udi Meriav on the YouTube channel of Dr Zain Hakeem, it’s unbelievable that this was a scam.

Having worked in many startup companies, some successful, some not - the likely situation is some sort of issues in the company, could be manufacturing issues, could be financing issues (the VC market has gotten much more difficult in the past 18 months) and layoffs, founder disagreements on strategy, could be a million things. The companies like Theranos are rare. Keep trying to get a response…

2 Likes

Got a response yesterday. They promised will be shipped In 2 weeks. If this thing works I see a really good product, for the price. If you compare it to Vo2 master, Wich is topend and integration with all ANT+ devices, Wich is good for athletes. But if Calibre is for real it will be a very good option for recreational athletes and healthy conscience and people looking to live longer. And as I understand Vo2 testing and having a high Vo2max is the #1 marker for longevity.
Si I’m staying positive, and looking forward to use this metabolic analyzer.
R. G. Specht

3 Likes

The feedback I received was that it didn’t work. I also saw people speak favorably about it on Twitter so mileage may vary. Even if it doesn’t provide a solid VO2 or fat burn %, surely it can provide directional feedback.

1 Like

Looks like there are not dead after all:

We’re excited to let you know that your order has been prepared and will be shipped out soon!
Here are the details:
Item: Calibre Breath Tracker - Gray (Qty: 1)
[…]

2 Likes

Received a mail 2 days ago That my calibre breath tracker has been shipped. So I’m excited.

2 Likes

OK got it a few weeks ago.
Tried it with my Android phone (Pixel 8 pro) and it did not work at all.
It took countless attempts just to be able to connect it and then the connection drops all the time. I could not really get any reliable recording.

Today I gave it another try on an iPad. This time I have been able to connect right away and I can even do recordings which is a better start.

Trying that at rest, it gives me 100% fat burn and 0% carbs burn as it should be because I’m at rest.

So far so good now the issue is that when I start a recording it instantly gives me 0% fat burn and 100% carbs. I tried several times to turn on and off the recording and each time I get the same 100% carbs(0% fat) burn in recording mode and 0% carbs (100% fat) burn in non recording mode.
All that at rest and not moving.

Clearly useless currently. Maybe @Calibre will be able to fix that in the future.

2 Likes

Got Mine today, I don’t live in the states . I live in the caribean. The tracker got in miami monday 29 of april. Forwarded to me today i got. Some hassle but connected quickly to my android phone, did some measurment at rest one. ALso no clear instruction to connect the headpiece. But sofar I’m satisfied. Will do some measurement on the indoor trainerbike. Thx Calibre.

3 Likes

Found videos on youtube explaining most things I hassled with.

2 Likes

Any update on this? Anybody else get one and get it working? So far I’m not seeing much positive feedback. Particularly looking for insight on Vo2 max.

I’m veteran amateur 53y old cyclist . But have loved this sport since my teen , beginning with BMX at international level. But since my 20ties been mtb and rdbiking. Just to give you some context about me so have read a lot about VO2max. But will be doing a Peak VO2 test with the calibre one of this days and let you know.

5 Likes

Hello guys.

Did a Ramp test , from Zone 1 till my FTP power yesterday with the calibre.
Each step was 2 min. This pic is of the fat burn.

2 Likes

This pic is the ventilatory rate, I can see my VT1 clearly,
This ramp was till my FTP power. Will do another next week above FTP to see what happens.
Cycling with the calibre on the mouth/nose is comfortable, but it shift some and make breathing sometime dificult. I think for athletes there must be another mask for this kind of test. But if you ask me my honest review, this thing works.
R.G. Specht.

3 Likes

Thanks so much for the review! Glad that it is working.

1 Like