Bryan Johnson Longevity Protocol Discussion (2024)

My brain hurts. And I couldn’t finish it…

1 Like

Totally agree. Don’t even want to try.

1 Like

To borrow from Leonard Cohen, he “leaves me all so vacant and so deeply unimpressed.”

1 Like

I am tempted to do the follistatin gene therapy. I’m just curious how often it needs to be done… or is it permanent?

It only lasts about 6 months is what I’ve heard… read up in this thread: Gene therapies currently available - #34 by RapAdmin

1 Like

Yikes. I thought it was 12 to 16 months. 6 months would be like $50K/year. I hope we get more clarification on this in the coming months.

Lmao

I can’t, funny things happen around Bryan…

Keep us posted on how the journey goes and feels!

Bryan Johnson interviewed by Mark Hyman:

3 Likes
3 Likes

He’s doing it the right way, and he’s trying to publicize and mainstream longevity. I see no problems with this. He is the poster boy for longevity.

@Agetron or @desertshores is number 2. :wink:

2 Likes

He doesn’t speak much about the longevity drugs he takes, nor about lipid lowering.

2 Likes

Since he doesn’t mention his.lipids, I assume he has low lipids. If not, that would be an Achilles heel.

He doesn’t talk too much about prescription drugs as that could get him into legal troubles. Completely understandable.

4 Likes

He doesn’t speak much about it.

I agree - he rarely talks about the rapamycin, 17-alpha estradiol, etc. Perhaps partly because he can’t make any money off those products, only the things he can turn into profits (at least there is a financial motivation for this approach, hard to read his actual intentions).

6 Likes

Of course I have no clue, but this is also what I have assumed based on the fact that he uses a lot of macadamia nuts in his products which would be high in sat fat for someone with issues.

1 Like

This is just in… ummm… looks like a son and dad to me…

Link: Bryan Johnson: Multimillionaire biohacker, 47, reversed age to ‘look like’ 18-year-old son | The Independent

Hahaha… Bryan can get a bit over the top.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Bryan’s Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN) was a bit high on 120 g protein a day so they decreased protein to 110 g and it came down to 75.

3 Likes

So it looks like Bryan Johnson bought the company:

Which is using mealogic:

2 Likes