20 Mg of Rapamycin every other week

Nuts are loaded with antioxidants, especially raw walnuts.

1 Like

22 pills now for 2022

Dr. M. Thimineur stated in age-reversal forum today:
"

30mg every two weeks for about one year. Experimented with 90mg every 6 weeks (30mg with fresh grapefruit) for about 6 months before, and weekly dose of 15mg prior to that. People that I have placed on a sirolimus regimen generally do fine on either weekly or biweekly dosing. Weekly dose is calculated at .18mg/kg and biweekly is just double that. Bloodwork in all patients has been fine except a bump in total cholesterol. Even on 90mg every 6 weeks I never had side effects."

5 Likes

That is certainly levels of intake considerably higher than anything I have previously read about. Twice .18mg/kg comes out to 27 mg biweekly for a 165 pound person. I wonder how many people he has had do that without significant negative side effects.

2 Likes

This is what Dr. Thimineur said “I have practiced interventional pain management for nearly 30 years and an early adopter of rapamycin and metformin for personal age reversal – doing great. I have prescribed rapamycin to about 50 chronic pain patients representing the exact opposite of a typical self experimenter in terms of health.”

3 Likes

anyone have a website for Dr. Thimineur?

Its on our doctor’s list.

Also he has communicated with me at the the age reversal forum.

https://forum.age-reversal.net/profile/6326g6

Now Dr. Thimineur is in the forefront of Rapamycin dosage.
“The biweekly dose is 30mg sirolimus without grapefruit juice. Every 6 week dosing of 90mg was 30mg sirolimus dosed with grapefruit juice. There are GI side effects dosing over 40-50mg at once so grapefruit juice is required to avoid these side effects when taking more than that amount.”

2 Likes

Thanks. Very interesting. Not a lot on his website about rapamycin unless I’m missing it. Seems he is going rogue with the high doses compared to other docs.

I think it is more useful to report in mg/kg rather than a specific number of mg taken. Body sizes are quite variable.
I am taking 0.277 mg/kg at the moment with no side effects every two weeks

4 Likes

Been on Rapa since 2017. Have taken all doses orally. Now take 30 mg. twice a month. No problems. 76 yo male in good health. Intermuscular injection is the wave to the future. Less side-effects and greater availability in the brain inhibiting MTor. Skip Gut and Liver. Much smaller dose than oral. Have not done it yet, but just a matter of time. Once a person gets past a certain age, you have to take calculated Risks or else.

4 Likes