Why & How to Test your Rapamycin (2)

I just emailed him this week about Empaglifozin and he responded to me and is shipping it now.

@Jay

update: I just received the shipment today, so it came in much faster than expected

Thanks, I will give him another try.

Thatā€™s what I just purchased- taking 10mg with MCT oil and GF juice - no side effects no change in quarterly blood test feeling the same as I did prior hopefully itā€™s the real stuff!

1 Like

FYI, I contacted Dipesh and he encouraged purchasing Zydus over Biocon. He said he has had both tested and Zydus is higher quality.

5 Likes

@RapAdmin
With the recent availability of the new LEF Sirolimus blood test for $95 it would be easy to compare the bioavailability and I know some people are already doing this test - so we would just need to identify the sirolimus version they are using and then compare the blood test results.

This is super interesting and important! Do you have any first information about this? Bioavailability of the generic tablets and the official Sirolimus? Also (as you already posted in other threads) effects of grapejuice and fat? (I mean measures of this with the new blood test you mentioned)

Many thanks,
Dr. Spin

Isnā€™t Dasarimib a very expensive med?

I think you mean Dasatinib, and no, its a cheap generic medicine like rapamycin.

Anyone had recent contact with Dipesh at Welcome Wellness or successful deliveries?
Paid for tablets over a month ago and had no delivery yet or replies to email or text when trying to contact him over the past week. Thanks

Hi and welcome to the forums!

I have not heard of Welcome Wellness before. I assume it has nothing to do with the company ā€œwelcome healthcareā€ that is listed on our reliable pharmacy list: Buy Rapamycin Online - List of Reliable Pharmacies

1 Like

Hope its not a scam then!

Emails were from WELCOME WELLNESS wwipltd@gmail.com

Welcome Healthcare
Dipesh Chhajed
Mobile +91-9821255501

Yes, something is going on with Dipesh. My phone shows he hasnt read anything Iā€™ve texted him recently, yet he has responded to some of my texts using that same number.

He called me about a week ago, I couldnt quite understand him, but he sounded upset and was complaining about my (USA) government.

Also last week I accidentally dialed his number and hung up when I realized my mistake. He called me back but couldnt talk and said he would reply the next day, but never did.

1 Like

Yes, Dipesh represents Welcome Healthcare in Mumbai, Maharashtra India.

I dont know what the current issues are, but based on my past experiences, I would have recommended him.

I would NOT recommend anyone try purchasing from Dipesh at this time. Iā€™m writing off this as lost money. Pity, but part of the risks of buying from overseas sources I guess. Will try RL Pharma instead.

1 Like

I just spoke to Dipesh and told him there was an issue. He thinks he has honored every order and was very concerned. I believe he will try to fix whatever went wrong. Maybe you should not give up on them yet.

1 Like

I use him too- great service he stopped taking PayPal for various reasons and went to a new app called Wise. In addition he had to bundle the meds in single boxes, I assume it has to do with international compliance. Nevertheless, very happy with his service and products.

I just placed my order with him 2 weeks ago, he had me use Wise to pay him no more PayPal
He was very helpful! Iā€™ll let you know if I donā€™t get itā€¦

1 Like

Follow up to previous posts - I received a phone call from Dipesh who was apologetic and explained that incomplete paperwork was the cause of the delay. Still a little concerned at the lack of communication but I guess everyone has a bad day (or two) at times. Have a photo from Dipesh of the package and EMS tag - which is not registering on the EMS site currently but will wait another day or so assuming itā€™s still being processed. Fingers crossed.

3 Likes

Hi, did you receive your order? I was hoping to give Dipesh a shot for my first rapamycin order!

Thanks!

1 Like

I think that is a great idea and would gladly participate

Ok, how can I contact Valisure or some testing company? Iā€™d like to test Kachela rapamycin for once and for all (also this falls under coverage of the grant Iā€™m writing)

1 Like