How to buy Rapamycin (Sirolimus)? What is the cost?

Maybe just a lack of data.

Indians dont sell Pfizer brand,
Inhousepharma sells Rapamune 1mg for $5 a pill.
Product Name

Rapamune (Sirolimus (Aka Rapamycin) 1mg) 100 Tablets/Pack (Sourced from Turkey)
Made in Ireland for the Turkish market. We include an English language leaflet with product.

Active Ingredient Sirolimus (Aka Rapamycin)
Manufacturer Pfizer
Product expiry date we are currently shipping
Jun 2023

1 Like

I think some do sell Pfizer rapamune… a quick search on indiamart.com gives me this:

Chawla Medicos - Offering Sirolimus Rapamune Tablet, Pfizer Ltd, 10*1 Strip

Moniksha Worldwide Pharmaceutical Private Limited - Offering Sirolimus Rapamune 1mg Tablet, 10x10 Coated Tablets

Just got mine from them

What did they charge per mg?

I received Zydus Siromus (Sirolimus) 300 pills today from Kachhela of Indiamart today, average cost including shipping is $1.46 per pill. It took 40 days to arrive here in CA. To my surprise, the package includes 30 pills of Sirokem sirolimus as bonus.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing. How did you pay them? Via your bank or Revolut?

1 Like

use wise.com to transfer fund, it’s convenient.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I had tried Resolut once before but it did not work so well.

Mark Cuban just launched his own Pharma company - good prices on sirolimus and tacrolimus if you have a prescription.

https://costplusdrugs.com/medications/

1 Like

Here is the link for sirolimus, but seems they only have liquid. But seems like an ok price for a US product - but I don’t understand the ordering limitations - the most I can specify is “3 count” for $13.92" so a little over $4 per mg. - but strange that you can’t order more than 3.

Anyone here ever tried the liquid formulation? Just wondering if its a feasible option… it seems like there would be not a big difference between liquid or tablet - but perhaps I’m missing something.

https://costplusdrugs.com/medications/sirolimus-1mg_ml-oralsolution60ml/

Could depend on what they are using as part of the formulation, but it shouldn’t make any difference.

Something is screwy. You can only buy a total of 3mL at a time (3mg)? Looks like they’ve got some bugs to work out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Related to the new CostPlus online pharmacy:

Mark Cuban opens his own online pharmacy

1 Like

Did you have any luck with getting it shipped? If I may ask, which country are you in, and what source did you use? Trying to get some myself because I don’t have much rapa left!

They took down the sirolimus - tacrolimus only - https://costplusdrugs.com/medications/tacrolimus-0_5mg-capsule/

1 Like

That’s the perfect formulation for DIY rapamycin cream for wrinkles and some other skin matters as aging spots. Much better for mixing with a cream than powder rapa. Also better absorbability. Here a formula from Dr. Thimineur for powder, easily translatable to liquid. Another formula from International Journal of Pharmaceutics (go to page 281, table 2).

1 Like

Actually - and I used to make this mistake all the time … the drug Tacrolimus is actually not an mTOR inhibitor. You don’t want to take it instead of rapamycin / sirolimus, despite the name similarity.

The drug with a similar name (and thus the common confusion) is Temsirolimus - which is an mTOR inhibitor - see here:

https://www.drugs.com/drug-class/mtor-inhibitors.html

1 Like

YIKES! Thank you for clarifying!!! I’m waiting on my sirolimus order from India. Had been getting 90 tabs from Amazon Pharmacy for ~$150 but they jacked up the price in Jan. to nearly $400…

1 Like

Push Health provides legitimate Prescriptions, however they limit usage and the first six months I have the US brand. Ijust purchased from India do I need to get the meds checked for purity? Have you ever had any dealings with this company? They called me fast service take pay pal and inexpensive compared to US.

WELCOME HEALTHCARE
DIPESH CHHAJED
Mumbai
INDIA

$340.00

SIROMUS 1mg TABELTS
$300.00
30 x$10.00
SIROLIMUS 1mg 180 TABLETS

1 Like